This is my original plot at Rose Avenue 7m x 5m to give an overall 35 square metres.
The crudely drawn white lines (I have MS Paint and am not afraid to use it) show the boundaries. The black compost bin next to the shed is mine – the shed is not! The freshly dug over bit is where the potatoes are and along the back boundary are a red and white currant, a raspberry and another fruit bush. The herb bed runs along the line from the compost bin to the path. There’s a decent sized lavender and rosemary there plus a couple of sages and mace, thyme and various other plants which should be popping up soon.
The bed at the front abutting the path is technically not part of the plot but I decided rather than let it run to couch grass and bramble I’d plant bulbs, wallflowers and wildflowers there. The bulbs are pretty much done and the wallflowers just starting to come out.
The dead bit of grass by the bags of manure is waiting to be dug over. After a 3 year battle I gave up and tackled the brambles and couch grass with some roundup. So I just need to dig and prep that area. And do some long overdue edging of the path.
If I decide to keep this plot I may put some raised beds in around autumn.