My lovely PT has headed off for a month long break in Mexico (a week in Cancun and then 3 weeks of a Sivananda yoga course) and I’m trying not to be jealous! In his absence I have promised to do things (and rest) so for the sake of accountability here are the targets for July.
- 13,500 steps per day or 94,500 per week (since I’m trotting up and back from the allotment and lugging watering cans around this should be do-able)
- 3 x 30 min cardio sessions in the gym every week
- start (and complete) the Daily Om 21 days of yoga course
- daily stretching and foam rolling
- drink all the water or c. 2 litres a day (in this heat I need it)
- daily vitamins
- food log and meal planning
- 6 a day fruit/veg minimum but preferably 10 a day!
- aim for a min of 6 hours sleep
- play with cat and kittens (good for the soul)!
- I desperately need to do an Unfuck your habitat or Kondo around the flat
- Tidy up tiny front garden
- Tidy up small back garden
- Repot and sort all houseplants
- No spend days are the aim for July (my budget has taken a hammering with a broken boiler in February, cat diagnosed with terminal illness in Feb/March and 3.5 months of high vets bills and the washing machine has just packed up)!
- Challenge BT about overcharging me on two accounts
- Dig out all the paperwork relating to old mortgages, loans and credit/store cards and get my PPI claims in
- Seriously sort out old electrical stuff, DVDs and books and sell off via CEX, Ziffit, Zapper, we Buy Books, Momox and Music Magpie (earn money and create space).
There’s a separate list of allotment tasks for the two plots but that’s enough planning ahead for now!